The Saladmaster food processor
What is it?
The Saladmaster Food Processor is a beautiful manual food cutter made of very high-quality stainless steel. No kitchen is complete without it.
It comes in two parts, the lower base part and the upper part.
The lower base part has three suction feet. These feet hold firm to any dry and flat surface making it child-friendly and safe to use.
The upper part has:
(a) the place you attach the cones onto.
(b)The handle that spins at the speed of 6 people chopping with a knife and
(c) the plastic finger guard that protects your fingers from the sharp blades on the cones.
The Saladmaster food processor comes with five cutting cones that can cut more than 200 different designs on fruits and vegetables. These cones are numbered from 1 to 5.
Cone 1: I would call the shredder for little shreds. Excellent for orange rinds, lime rinds, lemon rinds, Celery, carrots, radish, onions yam, cassava and okra
Cone 2: the shredder for bigger shreds than the shreds in cone 1, it is good with potatoes, cucumber, carrots, apples, melons and onions
Cone 3: Cuts big chunks and is good with cabbage, carrot, potato
Cone 4: I call this cone the slicer. It produces really thin slices of all fruits and vegetables.
Cone 5: is called the in-law cone. It cuts fruit and vegetable into very impressive and beautiful wavy slices
Who is it for?
- Anyone who wants to maintain a healthy body.
- Anyone who is trying to keep the family healthy.
- Anyone who is trying to reverse some lifestyle conditions such as diabetics, obesity or cancer
- Anyone who is trying to lose weight
- Anyone who has a very busy schedule and wants to get food prepared in less than half the time it would normally take.
How does it work?
Manually, it does not use electricity or gas. And is very fast. Let the base be fitted to a flat and dry surface, preferably a table or kitchen worktop. Fix the upper part onto the base, it slides on nicely and firmly. Attach the desired cone to the upper part, place a bowl under the cone, place your fruit or vegetable on the cone and turn the handle. A salad bowl for 6 is made in less than 5 minutes.
Why is it good?
- It has a lifetime warranty
- It is made of the highest quality of stainless steel
- It would never rust or corrode
- Its blades will never go blunt
- It does not use gas or electricity, saving cost on bills
- It saves time as it works at the speed of 6 people chopping with knives.
- It can be used in every recipe all over the world.
- No kitchen is complete without this food processor.
What is bad about it?
The food processor cone blades are extremely sharp, cones should be handled with extra care.
When/Where/how can I get one?
The Saladmaster Food processor is not for sale, it is given to Saladmaster customers for free when they help spread the word.
To get your own Saladmaster food processor leave a comment at the bottom of this post and I will get back to you within 24 hours.