If you have a passion to eat healthy and live healthy, Saladmaster cookware is a cookware that helps you improve on the way you have been cooking.
What is Saladmaster?
A health company with it’s headquarters in America. It started in 1946. The very first appliance saladmaster made is it’s very famous food processor, a master of chopping fruits and vegetables. Through the years, Saladmaster has expanded into a whole range of a very special cookware. Saladmaster has transformed lives all over the world by helping people eat healthy food.
Benefits of Saladmaster
- Cooks at 86 degrees centigrade – At 63 degrees all germs are dead, at 100 degrees nutrients are also dead. At 86 degrees, all germs in the food are dead and the nutrients in the food are still very intact.
- Fries without oil – It is very possible to fry chicken, fish and some other food without oil. How? Use Saladmaster.
- Cooks vegetables without water – vegetales are cooked in their own juices locking in all vitamins necessary for a healthy body
- Does not pollute the food with metal – Being made of the highest quality of stainless steel (Titanium Ti316) the cookware metal does not mingle, react or mix into the food being cooked in it.
- Saladmaster keeps your food hot for 45 minutes.
- Boosts the body immune system – necessary vitamins needed to boost the immune system are retained in the cooked food.
- Helps fight obesity – With the help of saladmaster, you will be able to prepare meals with little or no fats and oil.
- Saves you money on your bills – Studies done on Saladmaster cookware show that it consumes less than 50% of the energy you will use with any other cookware.
- Limited lifetime warrantee – guarantee last for the lifetime of the current customer.
Saladmaster comes in various sets of individual items combined to suit your need.
The food processor – When saladmaster started in 1946 this was the first and only thing they made. It is a master of fruits and salads. The food processor works at the speed of 6 people chopping with a knife. No kitchen is complete without it.
The electric skillet – This is a mini kitchen on it’s own. It can boil, fry, grill, BBQ and bake. Any form of cooking you do in the kitchen is done by this skillet. It also is a rice cooker. It has temperature settings and time settings on it making it safe to leave it on and multi task on other things
The sauce pan – The sauce pan comes in various sizes from the smallest which is 1 quart to the largest which is 16 quart. It has a valve on it’s lid that regulates it’s cooking temperature to 86 degrees centigrade. Keeps nutrients from escaping from your food and does not react with your food.
The skillet – The skillet has a flat shape similar to a Frying pan. It also has the 86 degree valve on it’s lid. You can fry and bake a cake on the burner with it.
For more information about saladmaster click on this link
Healthy Saladmaster meals
The saladmaster cookware is great in cooking African meals. The taste of the pudding is in the eating.
Yam with vegetable stew – you want to know what yam is supposed to taste like? Cook it in saladmaster! The vegetable does not turn brown when cooked in saladmaster, it retains a very rich green colour.
Plantain – Do not Immerse your plantain in water when cooking. Steam them at 86 degrees centigrade. Saladmaster retains the taste and nutrients in the plantain.
Zimbabwe Sadza meal – Cornmeal with sauce and fish. The fish in this meal was fried without oil.
Jollof rice – Here is Saladmaster Jollof rice, cooked without oil. Traditionally, to cook jollof rice you require a lot of oil for two reasons. One to fry the onions and sauce. Two to make sure that not too much of it is burnt while cooking. Saladmaster will achieve both reasons with little or no oil.
Fried rice – Can you see the richness of the vegetable colours in this meal? This rice meal is packed with vitamins!
Okra soup. – Saladmaster Okra cooked with 1 tablespoon of palm oil retains the green in the okra. Indicating the no nutrient is lost.
Eggs – Saladmaster fried eggs do not get coloured if left in the frying pan. Require only oil spray or 1 tablespoon of oil.
Moi moi – You don’t need to wrap your moi moi in unhealthy aluminium foil or dangerous plastic bags. Blend your beans, mix in all spices. Pour your mixture into a saladmaster and bake on the burner.
Saladmaster, a must for you
If you are thinking of improving on your already healthy eating or starting a healthy journey saladmaster is your best starting point. To know how to get your Saladmaster set, leave a comment at the bottom of this post and I will get back to you within 24 hours
Keeping healthy is not what you do, it’s who you are!