Product: Innovee Lemon juicer
Price: $ 19.95 / £ 15.95
Place to buy: Amazon
Size: 9” long, handles – 1” wide, 2½” diameter
Guarantee: 100% life time money back
Customer rating: 4.5/5 stars
Innovee Lemon juicer Description
This is a beautiful manual citrus press is a “must have” in any kitchen. It is made of 18/10 stainless steel that guarantees it never rusting or peeling. It is made bulky so it would not snap under the pressure of squeezing. The Innovee lemon squeezer has a 2 ½” diameter bowl big enough to squeeze limes, lemons and oranges without the juice overflowing on the sides. The lower bowl has 12 holes which let out the juice, these holes are perfectly made they will not catch on a sponge. It also has a hanging loop for easy storage.
Why Innovee is the best Lemon squeezer
· It does not affect your electric bill being manual.
· It saves money, you need less the amount of lemons to get the amount of juice you need
· Very easy to clean and is dish washer safe
· For storage, it has a loop and hangs nicely in the kitchen.
· It gets out all the fluid from the fruit with less effort and in less time
· Juices neatly without letting seed or pulp into the drink or food
· Being a big size it can juice other citrus fruits such as oranges and limes without spilling juice.
· An ideal gift for juice lovers
· Innovee is so sure of their quality they are giving a 100% lifetime money back guarantee
How to use the Innovee Lemon Squeezer
Make sure your squeezer is clean. Wash the citrus fruit, cut it into two. Place the half fruit face down, facing the holes on the bottom bowl. Position the squeezer above where you want the juice to flow into, it could be a cup, bowl, meat or salad. Holding both handles press the upper bowl on to the fruit manually. The juice flows out free of seeds and pulp. Enjoy your Innovee Lemon Squeezer!
Healthy benefits of Lemon juice
· Freshens the breath
· Weight loss aid
· Strengthens the immune system
· Cleanses the liver
· Cleanses the stomach
· Aids digestion
· Aids wound healing
· Helps balance ph levels
Domestic uses of Lemon and Lemon juice
- Dip a cloth in lemon juice and clean your discoloured utensils with it.
- Dump some used lemons in the dust bin to keep it from smelling bad.